Thursday 26 September 2013

How to embed a Bootstrap carousel within another Bootstrap Carousel

As I type this, I can almost hear you asking, why on earth would anyone want to do this? Well, in my defence, I was working to a design and it makes sense in the context. We had a number of different features (the outer carousel) with a number of different images and videos associated with each feature (the inner carousel). Unfortunately, the normal Bootstrap carousel has naming conflicts if you try to do this, so I had to write a different version of the carousel that prevented these conflicts. Just in case anyone else has to work with a sadistic designer, I have made the source code available on GitHub at https://github.com/littleowllabs/nested_boostrap_carousel Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment